Provides a content type which allows you to add layouts to individual nodes.
Installation and usage
- Copy to your modules directory
- Enable the module at the module administration page. This creates a node type
called Layout node.
- Create a Layout node content at
Content > Add content > Layout node:
- First select a layout then click Save Layout
- Next fill in the node form as usual with title and any additional fields
- After save, two new tabs will be available.
Edit templateto change the node template
Edit blocksto add and rearrange the content of your node layout
- fields on the node will be available as individual blocks
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
Ported to Backdrop by @docwilmot (https://github.com/docwilmot)
Seeking new maintainers
Originally created by merlinofchaos on Drupal
Maintainers of Panels module on drupal.org: