Smooth parallax scrolling effect for background images using the Jarallax
plugin from nk-o.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > User
Interface > Jarallax (admin/config/user-interface/jarallax).
Adjust the default settings and add the elements that you wish to add the
parallax effect to. The parameters follow the options
provided in the Jarallax library.
Long term vision includes:
- Implementing more of the basic options into the admin UI.
- Implementing Jarallax element and Youtube/Vimeo background video options.
- Adding a modified hero block that lets you add image, text, etc. and
configure the parallax effect all in one place.
Please add and review usage guidelines in the Wiki.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Created for Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Early work on this module was based on the structure of the Scroll Reveal module.
- The Jarallax plugin is by nk-o.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
The Jarallax plugin itself has been released under the MIT license.