Imagefield Crop provides selection based cropping for an image after upload.
After an image is uploaded, it is presented inside a cropping area. A cropping
box is shown inside, and the user can resize and move the box. Upon clicking
"preview" or "submit", the image is cropped and the cropped image is saved
instead of the original image.
- Seamless, intuitive cropping, almost like using a desktop photo editing app.
- All major browsers are supported.
- Dynamic preview: you see how your crop will look, in real time!
- The original image is also saved (for re-cropping).
- No matter the dimensions of the cropping area, the original image is used for
cropping (for highest quality).
- The size of the cropping area, cropping box, and resulting image can be
defined by the administrator.
This module requires that the core Image module is also enabled.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Configure any image field under Administration > Structure > Content Types >
(admin/structure/types) and provide the output size and crop area.
Edit your content, and crop your image to the desired size.
Bugs and feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Jen Lampton.
- Seeking additional maintainers.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Jen Lampton.
- Originally written for Drupal by yhager.
- Maintained for Drupal by ram4nd.
- Also maintained for Drupal by joetsuihk
- Port to Backdrop CMS sponsored by David Bollier
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.
See the MIT-LICENSE.txt file in the Jcrop directory for complete text.