This module provides per-language access control for creating and updating nodes
by adding a list of checkboxes for each available language to the user add/edit
form (only visible to users with 'administer users' permission). These language
permissions are combined with the normal user permissions to give more
fine-grained access control.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Configuration and Usage
- When creating new content, the language select box will only contain those
languages that a user has permissions for.
- The translation tab on nodes will only show Add Translation, or Edit for
those languages that a user has permissions for.
- The edit tab will not show for if a user does not have access to the language
of that node. The node edit page will also return an access denied in this
- Language Neutral is supported, so unless a user has access to Language
Neutral, they will be forced to select a language for every translatable
- No effect on nodes that are not translatable.
- Users with "Administer nodes" permission still have access to all languages.
More details may be found (or added) in the Wiki
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
- Ported to Backdrop by Laryn Kragt Bakker, CEDC.org.
- Maintained for Drupal by yang_yi_cn,
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for