This is a collection of modules to extend Backdrop core multilingual
capabilities and be able to build full-featured multilingual sites. This
module makes possible:
- Taxonomy translation (both, per language terms and translatable terms)
- Enhances node translation
- Menu (item) translation
- Field label translation
- Internationalization for (core) contact forms
- Path "translation", for instance declare different views as translations
of each other
- Synchronize field values across translated content
- Redirect visitors to the proper translation of current page, if available
- Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
Upgrade from Drupal 7
Backdrop core took over several tasks for translations, so this module had
to go through a bigger rewrite. Although it now contains less submodules,
most of the functionality should still be available.
"Most" means, that some functionality had to be dropped or implemented
A migration path from Drupal 7 is available.
Work is ongoing and we need help. If you're willing to test functionality
and/or provide pull requests, feel free to open an issue.
Your help is highly appreciated!
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.