Trigger anything scroll related, even if it has nothing to do with animation.
This initial version only includes "show on scroll" which will fade in the content when it become visible on the screen.
GreenSock ScrollTrigger api - v3.3.4 - Loaded from the CDN or you can change the URL to a later version.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at https://docs.backdropcms.org/documentation/extend-with-modules
Simply add the CSS .showonscroll to your element and when it becomes visible on the viewport it will fade in.
add CSS to hide the element until it is visible on the viewport.
Official GreenSock ScrollTrigger Docs: https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Plugins/ScrollTrigger
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki: https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/gsap_scrolltrigger/wiki
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue: https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/gsap_scrolltrigger/issues
- Ascot Cars Ltd (https://ascotcarsltd.co.uk)
- [Steve Moorhouse (albanycomputers)] (https://github.com/albanycomputers)
- Seeking additional maintainers.
- [Albany Computer Services] (https://www.albany-computers.co.uk)
- [Albany Web Design] (https://www.albanywebdesign.co.uk)
- [Albany Hosting] (https://www.albany-hosting.co.uk)
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.