Provides a Views display, style and row plugin for displaying nodes in
calendar form, using Adam Shaw's FullCalendar
jQuery plugin (v1.5.1), which is bundled within the module.
NOTE: For a more recent version of FullCalendar and support for a wider range
of date fields, you may wish to look into the more recent
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
To use the FullCalendar module:
- Enable Views and Date modules
- Add a date field to a content type or other entity
- Create a view and add filters for the content type (or entity)
- In the "Format" section, change the "Format" to "FullCalendar"
- Optionally, enable the "Use AJAX" option under "Advanced"
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- Created and maintained for Drupal by tim.plunkett;
Co-maintainers: dakala, aspilicious;
Major contributors: aspilicious, redndahead, geerlingguy;
Drupal 6 version originally written by ablondeau.
- FullCalendar script is by Adam Shaw
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for