Flexslider Paragraphs provides a field display formatter for Paragraphs fields,
which renders the Paragraphs items in a Flexslider.
A typical use case could be a nested Paragraphs field. The parent Paragraph type
would be Slider and the child would be Slide. (Slider would be a
multivalued Paragraphs field that only allows Slide Paragraph types to be
inserted). If the display setting for the Slider Paragraph field is set to
"Flexslider Paragraphs" then each child Slide item will be rendered in a
The display settings will allow you to select a Flexslider option set.
Depending on what you include in the Slide paragraph type, you may need to do
some CSS styling to get it to display appropriately.
Installation and Usage
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions
- Usage instructions can be viewed and edited in the Wiki.
- Bugs should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Created for Backdrop by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- Based on code from Flexslider Fields and Paragraphs jQuery UI Accordion
This project is GPL v2 or later software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for