This module provide ability to store caches in files.
- Using xcache or opcache is highly recommended.
This way all cache files will get stored in opcache memory.
It will increase filecache speed dramatically.
- Right now module provides only Cache class to replace BackdropDatabaseCache. No need to enable module. Just download it into modules folder and properly update settings.php
- Download module to modules folder.
- Change settings.php by adding next lines:
$settings['cache_default_class'] = 'FilecacheCache';
$settings['cache_backends'] = array('modules/filecache/filecache.class.php');
This project is GPL v3 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
- Gor Martsen (https://github.com/Gormartsen)
This module has been inspired by http://drupal.org/project/filecache but it is not Drupal 7 port. All code has been written based on cache.inc file and backdrop API.