Using the Field Wrappers module, site administrator will be able to choose HTML
wrappers for Fields. Normally the Field API uses DIV elements to wrap fields,
labels and its data.
After the Field Wrappers module has been enabled, you can choose from the
following default set of markup types as wrapper for your field elements:
- None (removes the markup)
Other modules (or themes) can alter this list using
Note for Theme Developers:
This module uses a template overwrite for Backdrop's core field.tpl.php. If your
module or theme uses a customised template file for fields, you should take a
look at this one to make sure the wrappers are printed out correctly.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Maintained for Drupal by skilip.
- Originally developed for the Dutch House of Representatives.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for