This module provides a formatter for existing text, long text and text with
summary widget types. This module allows you to change how the content is being
displayed (formatted) by providing new format types:
- Trimmed (expandable)
- Summary or Trimmed (expandable)
- CSS3 Transition effects (with jQuery fallback if disabled):
- None (just toggle visibility immediately)
- Customizable/themable ellipsis
- Customizable labels for trigger (collapsible, if you need to create a toggle)
- Customizable classes on trigger
How to use this module:
Enable the module and go to your content type's display
admin/structure/types/manage/page/display). You will see fields
Body) that allow you to adjust the
Format – you can now choose
"Trimmed (expandable)". Once you've selected this format, you will have
additional configuration options.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Maintainer for the Drupal module: Mark Carver.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.