|1.x-1.0.18 (113.87 KB)||Jan 28th, 2023||Notes|
This module wraps in a variety of entity-related functionality from various
Entity Metadata Wrappermodule from Drupal 7.
- Various bits from the
Entity APImodule from Drupal 7 which have not (yet)
been merged into core. Note that this module renames several functions from
entity_plus_xxx()format to prevent conflict
in case some of these functions are eventually merged into core.
This is an API module. You only need to enable it if a module depends on it or
you are interested in using it for development.
Installation and Usage:
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions
- Usage instructions can be viewed and edited in the Wiki.
- The Basic Entity Plus Example
module provides an example of a custom entity using Entity Plus and Entity UI.
- Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- Joseph Flatt
- Alejandro Cremaschi
- Seeking co-maintainers
- Ported to Backdrop by docwilmot
- Original Drupal version by Wolfgang Ziegler
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory
for complete text.