This module allows users to export iCal feeds using Views, and import iCal feeds
from other sites using Feeds. Any entity that contains a Date field can act as
the source/target to export/import an iCal feed.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
- Read and contribute to documentation in the module's wiki.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by John Franklin.
- Originally written for Drupal by Karen Stevenson
libraries/windowsZones.jsonfile, which Date iCal uses to map
Windows-style timezone names to real timezone IDs, is from Version24 of the
- This module bundles a version of iCalcreator v2.20.x
with PHP 8.1 compatibility fixes by @joejoseph00 and @lkmorlan. This library
was released under LGPL-2.1.
- The original iCalcreator project is here. iCalcreator v2.22 introduced
extensive backwards-incompatible changes to the library, so Date iCal does not
support any version of iCalcreator after v2.20.x.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for