Allows administrators to inject CSS into the page output based on configurable
rules. It's useful for adding simple CSS tweaks without modifying a site's
official theme -- for example, a 'nighttime' color scheme could be added during
certain hours. The CSS is added using Backdrop's standard backdrop_add_css()
function and respects page caching, etc.
This module is definitely not a replacement for full-fledged theming, but it
provides site administrators with a quick and easy way of tweaking things
without diving into full-fledged theme hacking.
The rules provided by CSS Injector typically are loaded last, even after the
theme CSS, although another module could override these.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Development > CSS Injector
(admin/config/development/css-injector) to add CSS rules and to configure
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Vincent Stemen (https://github.com/vstemen)
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Vincent Stemen (https://github.com/vstemen)
- Drupal module maintainer: Kirill Borzov (https://www.drupal.org/u/oresh)
- Drupal module maintainer: Kevin Reynen (https://www.drupal.org/u/kreynen)
- Drupal module maintainer: Randy Fay (https://www.drupal.org/u/rfay)
- Drupal module maintainer: Jeff Eaton (https://www.drupal.org/u/eaton)
- Drupal module maintainer: Addison Berry (https://www.drupal.org/u/add1sun)
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for