Allows users to remove blocks from the front end.
Installation and usage
- Copy the Block Remove directory to your modules directory.
- Enable the module at the module administration page.
- A "Remove block" contextual link will be added to all blocks.
- Clicking the link will pop up a dialog. If the block is placed in multiple
layouts, you will be given an option to select which layouts to remove the block
- NOTE: Most blocks are provided by modules and are removed but can be replaced
Custom blocks and Hero blocks, however, contain custom text stored in configuration
and once removed this custom text is deleted from the configuration and is not
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
- Docwilmot (https://github.com/docwilmot)