This module reproduces some, but not all, of the functionality of the
Drupal Biblio module. It defines:
- A content type called Bibliographic Reference (short name "biblio_pub"), with
fields to store bibliographic data.
- A views page that shows all of your bibliographic data at URL /biblio within
your site. It is sorted in alphabetic order by author (choosing the earliest
author in alphabetic order for each entry).
- A layout that overrides the default for the taxonomy page, so that if you
visit the taxonomy page for an author, it shows the bibliographic records for
that author. If you have customized the default layout on your site, you will
most likely want to customize this taxonomy page layout in the same way.
- A Feeds configuration for importing bibliographic information in MODS format
into Bibliographic Reference content items. If you have the required Feeds
modules installed (see below), you can go to /import in your site and import
MODS data. (See http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/ for more on the Library of
Congress MODS format for bibliographic data.) The feeds configuration could be
edited to take data from a URL instead of a local file.
None of the biblio submodules have been ported yet.
If you are using any of the submodules and would like to see them available for
use in Backdrop, please let us know which you are using on this issue:
This module requires the following contributed modules:
- Multifield (machine name: multifield)
- Field Group (field_group)
To import bibliographic information from external soures, you will also need:
- Feeds (feeds) -- a release after 1.x-1.0.0-beta
- Feeds XPath Parser (feeds_xpathparser)
- Job Scheduler (job_scheduler) -- required by Feeds, but not used directly
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > Category >
Foo (admin/config/category/foo) and enter the required information.
Any additional steps.
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Jen Lampton.
- Seeking additional maintainers.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Jennifer Hodgdon.
- Originally written for Drupal by Derek Wright.
- Maintained for Drupal by many other fabulous people.
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.