Convert comment forms to use Ajax so you can add/edit/reply to comments and
see them appear (or disappear) without needing to refresh the entire page.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Configuration and Usage
You can select which content type(s) to add this functionality to, and choose
whether to add or disable:
- a notification message when comments are posted
- scrolling to the comment form
- automatic closing of the comment reply form
More details may be found (or added) in the Wiki
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
- Ported to Backdrop by Laryn Kragt Bakker, CEDC.org.
- Maintained for Drupal by Anton Kuzmenko
and Dan Muzyka.
- Originally written by Alexandr Shvets, Drupal 7 version by
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for