This integrates with the standard Admin Bar where you can specify which menu
items should be shown for each role.
The role must have access administration bar permission.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at https://docs.backdropcms.org/documentation/extend-with-modules
Visit the configuration page under /admin/config/administration/admin_bar/source
This module is a fork of: -
http://drupal.org/project/admin_menu_source Version 7.x-1.1+13-dev
- Use an existing menu or create a new menu for a Role.
- Go to the admin page and select the menu and change role.
- Save and clear caches.
Note: When creating menus, the top-level menu item is ignored, this is due to
the Admin Bar in core being hard wired. See the admin page for this module
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki: https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/admin_menu_source/wiki
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue: https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/admin_menu_source/issues
- [Steve Moorhouse (albanycomputers)] (https://github.com/albanycomputers)
- Seeking additional maintainers.
shadcn (shadcn) https://www.drupal.org/u/shadcn
- [Albany Computer Services] (https://www.albany-computers.co.uk)
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.