Adds a configurable XML sitemap that conforms to the sitemaps.org specification.
An XML sitemap helps search engines to more intelligently crawl a website and
keep their results up to date. The sitemap created by the module can be
automatically submitted to Ask, Google, Bing (formerly Windows Live Search),
and Yahoo! search engines. The module also comes with several submodules that
can add sitemap links for content, menu items, taxonomy terms, and user
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration >
Search & Metadata > XMLsitemap (admin/config/search/xmlsitemap) and enter the
Your can view your site's sitemap at http://yoursite.com/sitemap.xml.
It is highly recommended that you have clean URLs enabled for this module.
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Alex Finnarn (https://github.com/alexfinnarn)
- Seeking additional maintainers
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Alex Finnarn
- Current Drupal module maintainer: Dave Reid
- Current Drupal module co-maintainer: Kiam
- Current Drupal module co-maintainer: Earnie
- Current Drupal module co-maintainer: Darren Oh
- Original Drupal module author: Matthew Loar
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for