Splashify is a full featured splash page module that is designed to be search
engine friendly. It allows you to specify a page to be displayed anywhere on
your site, using one of a few different delivery options (redirect, popup
window or Colorbox). The module also provides options specific to mobile devices.
The main focus of this module is the following:
- Allow specific options for mobile devices.
- Allow different ways in delivering the splash page.
- Use Colorbox for displaying the splash page in a lightbox.
- Provide options as to what gets displayed (have the system pick from a random
list of splash pages, have a list of splash pages show up in a specified order,
display the specified text/html in the site template or display the text/html
- Install this module and its dependencies using the official Backdrop CMS
instructions at https://backdropcms.org/guide/modules
- Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > System >
admin/config/system/splashify) and enter the required information.
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Maintained for Drupal by Chris Roane.
- Sponsored for Drupal by The Brick Factory.
- Splashify was originally based on the Drupal 6 Splash module.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for