The NorCal Hunter Jumper association is a not-for-profit recreational sports organization that was looking to update their website. The website site needed to provide a better viewing experience for the membership, mainly looking good on tablets and mobile devices. The new site also needed to be easy for the board and administrators to update and manage. There are also plans to move board membership nominations, voting, general surveys, and other forms onto the website in the future, including forms that may need credit card processing.
- A better viewing experience for the membership on tablets and mobile devices.
- Easy for the board and administrators to update and manage.
- Flexible in features that could be added as the needs of the organization grows.
- Easy to integrate with other web services.
- Affordable in maintenance and long-term development costs.