This module provides a Telephone component/field type for Webform.
It's similar to the Telephone module in that it's lightweight on features. There is no validation of the entered text. In fact, unless you have the Elements module enabled, this will simply be a plain old textfield.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
How to use
- Go to the main field list of a webform.
- Add a telephone element to your form.
Elements: optional, though highly recommended so that the Telephone field uses a field type of tel.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Herb v/d Dool https://github.com/herbdool
- Ported to Backdrop by Herb v/d Dool https://github.com/herbdool
- Originally developed for Drupal by joelstein https://www.drupal.org/u/joelstein.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for