This module records and stores information about (anonymous or authenticated) visitors
to a Backdrop site, and provides detailed reports about visitors. Additionally, it
creates a block that can display some visitor information.
This module is a port of the Drupal 7 Visitors module found here: https://www.drupal.org/project/visitors.
The Backdrop version does not feature the pChart charting functionality or the GeoIP sub-module.
Future releases of this module will feature upgraded charting functionality.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
HOW TO SETUP:
- Administer Visitors settings at https://mysitename.com/admin/config/system/visitors
- Configure access to settings and reports at https://mysitename.com/admin/config/people/permissions
HOW TO USE:
Links to reports are available at the URL https://mysitename.com/visitors
- View pages that have recently been visited.
- View pages that have been hit frequently.
- View pages count per month.
- View pages count per day of month.
- View pages count per day of week.
- View pages count per hour.
- View pages count per host.
- View access log.
- View user activity report (hits, nodes, comments).
- View referrer list.
- Visitors Block
- Total Visitors.
- Unique Visitor.
- Registered Users.
- Last Registered User.
- Published Nodes.
- Your IP.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory
for complete text.
Maintainers on Drupal: