This module was designed to update the heading tag at the top of the taxonomy
term page. The contents of this H1 (or sometimes H2) tag are extremely
important for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). People interested in SEO may
prefer to add more, user-friendly, keyword-rich, descriptive words to the
heading element on these important pages. This module facilitates that.
When this module is enabled an additional "Term page heading" field wil appear
on the taxonomy term edit form.
The taxonomy title module can be used in conjunction with the Page Title or
Metatag modules for better control over the TITLE tag.
- Global defaults per vocabulary.
- Override heading tags on taxonomy term pages.
- Override Title tags on taxonomy term pages.
- Translation support with i18n module for translation.
- Tokens provided for use in conjunction with other modules.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration >
Metadata > Taxonomy Title (admin/config/metadata/taxonomy_title) and
enter the required behavior for each vocabulary.
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Jen Lampton (https://github.com/jenlampton)
- Originally written for Drupal by Jen Lampton.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for