This module provides a simple, generic form/widget to input tabular data. The
form allows the user to select the number or rows/columns in the table, then
enter data via textfields.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Add tablefields to any entity (nodes, users, terms, etc).
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Jen Lampton (https://github.com/jenlampton).
- Seeking additional maintainers.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Jen Lampton (https://github.com/jenlampton).
- Originally written for Drupal by Kevin Hankens (http://www.kevinhankens.com).
- Maintained for Drupal by vitalie (https://www.drupal.org/u/vitalie).
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for