The Site Alert module is a lightweight solution for allowing site administrators to easily place an alert on their site, for example for maintenance downtime, or any general informational message. Alerts can be assigned a severity level.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Enable the Site Alert module
Add the 'Site Alert' block to whichever layout you wish it to appear in.
Differences from Drupal 7
Module modifications for Backdrop.
- The scheduling capability was removed. To regain this functionality consider using the
Block Scheduler module.
- WYSIWYG added for block content creation.
- Block configuration moved to the layout screen so content creation and placement are done in one step.
Bugs and feature requests should be reported in
the Issue Queue.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Justin Keiser.
- Created for Drupal by Cecily Borzillo.
- Also inspired by Boostrap Site Alert.
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.