This module allows the rendering of entities selected by a view on a simple vertical timeline.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Create / Edit a view.
- In the 'Format' section, set the 'Format' as 'Simple Timeline'.
- Also in the 'Format' section, set the 'Show' as 'Simple Timeline Item'.
- Configure the fields that should be shown in the title and body.
- Configure any other parameters you may need and save the view.
- You can also use Node-view or the Panel-fields as row plugins with the simple timeline Plugin.
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Robert Garrigos.
- Seeking additional maintainers.
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.