|1.x-2.4.0-alpha1 (119.6 KB)||Jun 8th, 2022||Notes|
This module allows you to generate the following printer-friendly versions
of any node (where
nid is the node id of content to render):
* Web page printer-friendly version (at www.example.com/print/nid)
* PDF version (at www.example.com/printpdf/nid)
* EPUB version (at www.example.com/printepub/nid)
* Send by-email (at www.example.com/printmail/nid)
A link is inserted in the each node (configurable in the content type
settings), that opens a version of the page with no sidebars, search boxes,
navigation pages, etc.
Installation and usage
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
- Use the wiki for reading and sharing usage notes.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
- Laryn Kragt Bakker, CEDC.org
- Collaboration and co-maintainers are welcome.
- Ported to Backdrop by Laryn Kragt Bakker, CEDC.org.
- Maintained for Drupal by jcnventura.
- The print, pdf and mail icons are copyright Plone Foundation.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for