Bulk import redirects (for Redirect module) from a CSV file.
'old url', 'new_url', 'redirect_code' = 301, 'language' = ''
Required fields are the
Old URL and the
New URL. The
Redirect code and
Language fields are optional.
The drush command
path-redirect-import is also provided.
This module requires that the following modules are also enabled:
- Redirect (in Backdrop core)
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the import page under Administration > Configuration > URL Handling >
URL Redirects > Import (admin/config/urls/redirect/import).
Visit the export page under Administration > Configuration > URL Handling >
URL Redirects > Export (admin/config/urls/redirect/export).
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Jen Lampton.
- Seeking additional maintainers.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Jen Lampton.
- Backdrop port sponsored by BGP Site Solutions.
- Drupal 7 module is maintained and supported by plopesc.
- Drupal 6 original module was maintained and supported by AG Prime.
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.