Gives content access permissions to users for content that references the users
with user reference.
This is great if you want your content authors to be able to choose additional
authors, or choose who can view their content, as well as being able to display
the list of authors or viewers within your content, or in views displays.
This module requires a field module that can reference users. Currently there
are two modules supported:
- Entity Reference https://backdropcms.org/project/entityreference
- References https://backdropcms.org/project/references
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Add a field of type 'node reference' or 'user reference' to your content type.
Create a field to reference users in a content type using the Field UI. The field's
configuration page will contain the settings for Node access user reference.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
- Herb v/d Dool https://github.com/herbdool
This module is ported from Drupal 7.