The module will reset the passwords of all users except the administrative
superuser id 1. You can optionally reset the administrative superuser id 1.
Once passwords have been reset, users will optionally receive emails using
the Backdrop password recovery email. The password recovery email content can
be edited at the account settings configuration page.
- You have a large number of user accounts pre-created and want to send
password recovery emails to all users during a site launch.
- You need to quickly change all passwords on a site for security reasons.
Installation and usage
- Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
- Mass Password Reset form is located at User accounts > Mass password
- Select options as necessary
- Click "Reset passwords" button
- Notify users of password reset with Drupal's password recovery email
- Include the administrative superuser id 1 account in the list of passwords being reset
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- Co-maintainers and collaboration welcome
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- Maintained for Drupal 7 by shrop.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for