Layout Custom Theme enables admins to select a custom theme to be used for any
layout that is not a default layout.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Ensure any theme you want to use is enabled.
- Navigate to the 'Configure Layout' page for the layout you want to use the
custom theme for
- Enable 'Use custom theme on this layout.'
- Select the theme you want to use.
- Save Layout
Bugs and Feature Requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Created for Backdrop CMS by - Martin Price - System Horizons Ltd.
- Development sponsored by System Horizons Ltd.
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.