This module provides a block style with many configuration options to allow easy
customization of the look of your blocks.
- Options to change the text, padding, and background colors of your blocks
- Option to set a custom fixed or responsive height on your blocks
through the user interface
- Custom block sizes including the option to fit the size of your background
image on hero blocks
- Option to add a custom tint over background image in hero blocks
- The ability to add a wrapper with the .container classes on the block content
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Go to admin/structure/layouts and select "Manage Blocks" for the the layout
you wish to edit.
Choose the block you wish to style and select "Configure"
Open "Styles" section and choose "Configurable" style
Make style choices and then "Update Block"
You will need to save changes to your layout before they will take effect
See screenshots: https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/configurable_block_style/wiki
Video: https://youtu.be/WfuUIVzjQUg (does not include recent new features)
Maintainers for Backdrop
- Joseph Flatt (hosef)
- Tim Erickson (stpaultim)
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for