This module will provide simple synchronization between Backdrop Nodes and
CiviCRM Groups based on rules defined by the administrator.
This will allow a variety of references between Backdrop functionality and
CiviCRM contacts via this relationship. For example:
- Automatic landing pages with friendly URLs for CiviCRM Contacts (through
the referenced node).
- Enabling Backdrop comments on a contact node.
- Allowing Backdrop fields (such as Term References or any other) to be
associated with a CiviCRM contact.
- Using third-party modules like FiveStar to allow ratings in Backdrop which
are associated with a CiviCRM Contact.
- CiviCRM Contact Reference Field (comes with CiviCRM core)
- Entity Plus
Installation and Usage
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions
- Usage instructions can be viewed and edited in the Wiki.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Written by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- Based on the "CiviCRM Group Role" module (originally written by
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for