With Bulk Media Upload you can upload a batch of (media) files and a
new node will be created for every file. The files are selected via
a browser file upload dialog and can be stored in a media, file or
image field. Also default values can be chosen for the other fields
assigned to the new node,
This is a port from the Drupal module of the same name, version 7.x-1.x-dev
This is an initial port of the module ready for testing.
- Supported Fields: Image, File
- Integration of plupload for file-uploads
(Works in almost every browser and device!)
- Batch entity creation (Fill out one form, the batch process will do the rest)
- Overview page for generated nodes (Mostly like admin/content/node)
- Pathalias integration (Settings for a node type will be used)
- Choose default values (The other fields assigned to the selected bundle
(node type, taxonomy vocabulary) will be displayed with the selected widgets
and you may add some default values)
- Tokens integration for titles (Choose from user, node, file, date and
many more tokens)
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Configuration settings are at admin/config/media/bulk_media_upload,
where you select
- Which entity type should be generated?
- Where to redirect after bulk media upload is finished.
There is a new option 'Bulk Media' at admin/content.
Help & Documentation
See readme.txt for more information about the background to
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this
directory for complete text.
Current porting to Backdrop
- Graham Oliver (github.com/Graham-72/)
- JF (github.com/gifad)
Maintainers for Drupal:
- Benedikt Rötsch (axe312)
- Nedjo Rogers (nedjo)
This port to Backdrop would not, of course, be possible without all
the work done by the developer and maintainer of the Drupal module.