A plain textarea editor aiming to facilitate code and regular writing. It allows you to:
- build the editor from scratch.
- determine the functionality by defining image or text buttons that generate
code snippets, HTML tags, Markdown, BBCode tags etc.
- determine the design and layout by defining theme buttons that insert html to
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Add/edit editors at admin/config/content/bueditor.
- There are default editors you can use as a starting point for writing HTML, Markdown, and BBCode
- You may install IMCE module to use it as a file/image browser in editor's
image & link dialogs.
- Make sure your input format does not filter the tags the editor inserts.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory
for complete text.