A plain textarea editor aiming to facilitate code and regular writing. It allows you to:
- build the editor from scratch.
- determine the functionality by defining image or text buttons that generate
code snippets, HTML tags, Markdown, BBCode tags etc.
- determine the design and layout by defining theme buttons that insert html to
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Add/edit editors at admin/config/content/bueditor.
- There are default editors you can use as a starting point for writing HTML, Markdown, and BBCode
- You may install IMCE module to use it as a file/image browser in editor's
image & link dialogs.
- Make sure your input format does not filter the tags the editor inserts.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory
for complete text.
Looking for maintainers. @herbdool is currently minimally maintaining the 1.x-2.x branch.