This module provides integration between the clickatell SMS service and the
SMS framework project.
Please note that Clickatel module only supports sending SMS, not receiving them.
- Sign up for a Clickatel account (See below)
- Drop the module into your modules directory
- Enable the SMS Framework API module and this module
- Set and configure Clickatell gateway at admin/smsframework/gateways
- Check out the settings pages at admin/smsframework
- Visit and sign-up for an account using the API option.
- You will be asked to buy a minimum number of credits. At the time of writing
the number is 400.
- Then go to the admin panel:
- Add an HTTP connection:
- Enter the following information:
- Name: for example "MySite".
- IP Lock Down: you may enter the IP of your website to restrict connection.
- Dial Prefix: example, 33 for France.
- Callback Type: ???
- Callback Url: ???
- Callback Username: ???
- Callback Password: ???
- You API ID is now visible.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
Ported to Backdrop by https://github.com/docwilmot