No known problems
For file uploads to work, PHP must be configured properly. The following PHP configuration variables may need to be set or configured, in your PHP php.ini file, .htaccess file, or settings.php files.
- file_uploads = On must be set to "On"
- upload_max_filesize = 24M can't be larger than post_max_size
- max_input_time = 300 small values may cause timeouts for large file uploads
- memory_limit = 64M small values may cause out of memory errors for large file uploads
- max_execution_time = 180 small values may cause timeouts for large file uploads
- post_max_size = 24M limits the size of input submitted to the website (including attached files)