Retina Images adds an option to all image effects included with core to allow them to output high resolution images for high DPI or retina displays.
When enabled as part of an image style, this module returns high resolution images for all devices, as is recommended and explained in Thomas Fuchs' excellent blog post and examples on this subject.
For more information on the subject I highly recommend Thomas Fuchs excellent book, Retinafy your web sites & apps.
For best results you may need to specify a custom quality setting for each image style, which can be done easily with the Image Style Quality module.
CONTENTS OF THIS FILE
- Known Issues
- Special Thanks
- Coming From Drupal?
Working in Backdrop 1.4.
None -- this is a simple module that requires manual effort in the image styles to see any effect.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at https://backdropcms.org/guide/modules
- Download and ADD the library from https://github.com/daneden/animate.css to /libraries/animate
- Install the module as usual.
- Visit the configuration page and choose which pages of your website you want the effects to take place on.
COMING FROM DRUPAL?
Nothing substantial changed from the 7.x-1.0-beta5 version.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.
- seeking or biolithic https://github.com/biolithic
Ported to Backdrop by:
- biolithic https://github.com/biolithic