Replaces the Views' default single-select or multi-select elements with radio
buttons or checkboxes, respectively.
Views Filters are a powerful tool to limit the results of a given view. When you
expose a filter, you allow the user to interact with the view making it easy to
build a customized advanced search. For example, exposing a taxonomy filter lets
your site visitor search for articles with specific tags. Better Exposed
Filters gives you greater control over the rendering of exposed filters.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Configure any view under Administration > Structure > Views.
Adjust the view to use Better Exposed filters under Advanced > Exposed Form.
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Jen Lampton (https://github.com/jenlampton)
- Seeking additional maintainers
- Originally written for Drupal by Mike Keran (https://www.drupal.org/u/mikeker).
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Jen Lampton (https://github.com/jenlampton).
- Port to Backdrop sponsored by America's Best Bootfiters
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for