Style (CSS) Settings
Use any (custom) theme setting or Backdrop variable in any of your modules or themes style sheets (CSS). This module replaces all style sheets that contain variables with a rewritten version. Using special tags in the original style sheet you can replace a default value by any (custom) theme setting or Backdrop variable. Because these tags are in fact comments the theme or module will still work without this module, showing the default values.
- Primarily intended for theme and module maintainers to extend their settings
form with configurable CSS values.
- It can also be used to offer a UI to give some validated control to a
webmaster over a site's styling. It can be used for custom style sheets as
- It might simply be needed because a theme or module declares it as a (soft-)
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
Author & Maintainer
- Martin Postma (lolandese)
- See the CREDITS.txt file in this directory for a list of all committers.