Webform CiviCRM is a powerful, flexible, user-friendly form builder for CiviCRM.
Installation & Getting Started
- Download and enable this module, plus CiviCRM, Webform, and Libraries.
- Create a new webform (or go to edit an existing one).
- Click on the CiviCRM tab.
- Enable the fields you like, and optionally choose introduction text and other
- Customize the webform settings for your new fields however you wish.
This module's 1.x version is compatible with Webform 1.x and CiviCRM 4.7 for Backdrop CMS.
Further instructions can be found at:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Jack Aponte.
- Originally written for Drupal by Coleman Watts (https://github.com/colemanw).
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for