This module adds a new field that allows embedding mp3 audio. It adds the
ability to upload and play audio files in an HTML5 audio player or one of a few
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
(optional) Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration >
Media > AudioField (admin/config/media/audiofield) to set the audio player
(optional) Add audio players. This module will use the Google Reader MP3
Player by default, but there are several other supported players:
- http://wpaudioplayer.com/download Download the standalone edition.
- http://www.premiumbeat.com/flash_music_players/original/single (DEPRECATED)
- http://www.premiumbeat.com/flash_music_players/original/thin (DEPRECATED)
- http://www.premiumbeat.com/flash_music_players/original/mini (DEPRECATED)
Create a new folder called "player" under the directory "sites/all/libraries".
Unzip the audio players directly into the "player" folder.
The resulting folder structure should resemble the following (you may need to
rename the folders and files to match):
The standalone WordPress player should be at:
The XSPF slim player should be at:
The XSPF button player should be at:
The Premium Beat single track player should be at:
The Premium Beat single track thin player should be at:
The Premium Beat single track mini player should be at:
(optional) To use an alternate player that was added, choose the audio player
from the configuration page.
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Cathy Theys (https://github.com/YesCT)
- Seeking additional maintainers
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Cathy Theys (https://github.com/YesCT).
- Maintained for Drupal by josipsaric (https://www.drupal.org/u/tamerzg).
- Maintained for Drupal by Tamer Zoubi (https://www.drupal.org/u/josipsaric).
- Originally written for Drupal by Tamer Zoubi (https://www.drupal.org/u/tamerzg).
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for