Creating and/or maintaining modules, themes, or layouts for Backdrop CMS
When you join the Backdrop Contributed Project Group (Backdrop Contrib, for short) you'll be joining a team of other passionate Backdrop CMS developers.
Benefits of joining:
- Benefit from official security procedures for keeping your code healthy.
- Version information packaged into GitHub download automatically.
- Co-maintain your project with other Backdrop contrib developers.
- Share the responsibilities of managing all the issue queues.
- Collaborate with the larger Backdrop community.
Requirements to join:
- You must agree to the Backdrop Contributed Project Agreement.
- You must provide one of the following:
- a link to a new Backdrop project under your own GitHub account for a quick spot-check
- at least 2 links to Pull Requests or commits to existing Backdrop projects
- at least 1 recommendation from a person who is already a member of the backdrop-contrib group.
For more information, please visit backdrop-contrib on GitHub.